Request for Documentation

Request for Documentation

Hi Geoff/Vlad/Daniil,
    There are lots of hidden features in Ext.Net which we dont use due to lack of Documentation or Inline code summary. Even if you add a Summary to the basic methods, properties,events etc it will be immensely useful. I dont even know how does half the methods in ExtNet class work. Until ofcourse I trouble you guys or search the forum which ofcourse is a waste of time for both you guys and us.

I sincerely request you to get us some basic documentation on components. For ExtJs part we can refer their docs, but for server methods created by you and server events and other stuffs, we need docs from you.

Its been lacking since a long long time.
    Hi,

The server API Ext.Net docs:
    http://docs.ext.net/

Unfortunately, it's incomplete. We hope to extend it.

As well, we have no client API Ext.Net docs at all, only some comments in the sources.

I absolutely agree, we really need that documentation. Hope to find time for that.
    Hi Daniil,
    If the documentation is available it will reduce half the discussion on the forum. No offence, but the documentation has been promised since the time I bought the license 3 yrs back. I really appreciate the hard work gone into developing the framework, and truly its outstanding and support is brilliant. But I think a basic documentation will do all of us a great help.

Thanks,
    Absolutely agree.