[CLOSED] ItemTag validation (_tkn_43): Reference token (xxx_ClientInit) was not found

[CLOSED] ItemTag validation (_tkn_43): Reference token (xxx_ClientInit) was not found

Good Morning every one !
    Since yesterday a nasty error occurs in my Project :-/

Using my self created combobox on a page causes this error :

Server Error in '/CUST.Import.View' Application.

ItemTag validation (_tkn_43): Reference token (ContentPanel_ucDeclarationHeaderDetail_store_cboT ransportMode_ClientInit) was not found.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: ItemTag validation (_tkn_43): Reference token (ContentPanel_ucDeclarationHeaderDetail_store_cboT ransportMode_ClientInit) was not found.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: ItemTag validation (_tkn_43): Reference token (ContentPanel_ucDeclarationHeaderDetail_store_cboT ransportMode_ClientInit) was not found.] Transformer.NET.ItemTag.Validate() +156 Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Handle() +159 Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType, Dictionary`2 variables) +28 Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform(List`1 tokensType) +11 Transformer.NET.TextTransformer.Transform() +27 Ext.Net.ExtNetTransformer.Transform(String text) +158 Ext.Net.InitScriptFilter.Transform() +24 Ext.Net.InitScriptFilter.Flush() +42 System.Web.HttpWriter.FilterIntegrated(Boolean finalFiltering, IIS7WorkerRequest wr) +9624453 System.Web.HttpResponse.FilterOutput() +104 System.Web.CallFilterExecutionStep.System.Web.Http Application.IExecutionStep.Execute() +49 System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18034

How can I interpret this error ? I would be difficult to post the whole code here - maybe by PM ?

Peter
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 11, 2013 at 4:22 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    There must have been a change in your project or server configuration as I do not believe this issue can just start happening by itself.

Please triple check your Web.config against the following IV. SAMPLE WEB.CONFIG:

https://examples2.ext.net/#/Getting_...uments/README/
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Can you post 'ucDeclarationHeaderDetail'? I guess it is user control
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Can you post 'ucDeclarationHeaderDetail'? I guess it is user control
    Hi Vladimir, i found the problem. After modifying a FieldSetIcon the ReRender was called by a mistake ! That was the Problem.
    Thanks for your attention, you can close this thread.
    Peter
    Quote Originally Posted by sisa View Post
    Hi Vladimir, i found the problem. After modifying a FieldSetIcon the ReRender was called by a mistake ! That was the Problem.
    Thanks for your attention, you can close this thread.
    Peter
    Hi - Please tell the solution you have made. I am also getting this issue. Please tell the solution pragmatically(by code).

Thanks
    Hi Yash,

Such an error can be thrown in many scenarios. It is hardy that you have exactly the same scenario as @Peter has.

It would be best to start a new forum thread with a test case to reproduce.