[1.2] GroupTabPanel on FireFox 7.0.1

[1.2] GroupTabPanel on FireFox 7.0.1

I cannot reproduce it
    What OS do you use?
    The issue appears in a different way on Chrome. instead the group tab has a spacer between the tab panel and the right.

Answer to question: Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, but that's irrelevant to the issue.

I figured out how to reproduce it. It's scaling the window.. Press Ctrl-+

Here's a first. Scaling works perfect in IE9.
    Though something else has occurs to me. I have my font-perspective set to 125%. This usually doesn't affect web applications though; usually just winforms.
    Were you able to reproduce with my added instructions?

I tested with older browsers and on a laptop with no perspective differences and was able to reproduce the problems exactly the same for each browser. That is, Firefox 3 had the same issues as 7. Older Chrome had same issue. IE8 had almost the same problem as chrome.

The only one that could prevent web release of my project is the Firefox shifting.

Oh yeah, and Safari has the same problem as Firefox except it has the problem out of the box. You don't have to change zoom perspective. It always appears shifted. Opera10 works as clean as IE9.
    Hi,

I have reproduced the issue.

Unfortunately, scalling is a common ExtJS problem and it can be too hard to fix.

Please see:
    http://www.sencha.com/forum/showthread.php?75909

Hmm...

That answer makes me rethink that the 2 weeks I just spent building that control into a cool interface may be a wash.

I understand that if extjs isn't going to support a fix, then neither will ext.net probably.

I see in the thread on sencha, there is a lot of discussion that there isn't an easy fix by way of simple css, but it seems from the thread that there is a solution for every browser that at least makes the control not shift. Can't the control be modified to detect and addClass based on the browser detected? It might not be the ideal but at least it fixes the control.

Where do I need to go or what do I need to do to get this fixed? If I have to do it myself, how would I go about it?
    Maybe
    font-size: 100%;
    could help.

Can't the control be modified to detect and addClass based on the browser detected?
    Well, there is the Resize event of any container. It can help.