How to set uneditable of PropertyGridParameter in PaopertyGrid,and how to deal with ComboBox of PropertyGridParameter?

How to set uneditable of PropertyGridParameter in PaopertyGrid,and how to deal with ComboBox of PropertyGridParameter?

First of all , thanks to the developer for such prefect package.
    And I have 2 questions of the PropertyGrid.
    1.In my web application, I display the object properties with PropertyGrid,But some property can not be edited,and the default editor of PropertyGridParameter is TextEdit. How to set uneditable of PropertyGridParameter?
    2.Some property of Object is enum type.for example,The object have a property named color, the color property only can be setted to 'red','blue' and 'black'.and in behind database color column typed to int,so I know 'red' named value of 1,'blue'named value of 2,'black' named value of 3,I got the color property which define of int type.I can set the Editor of ext:ComboBox to PropertyGridParameter,But how can I set the convertor of the PropertyGridParameter which can auto conver int value to 'red','blue','black'?
    anybody can help me ?
    Anybody can tell me if Ext.Net can not support to set uneditable of the PropertyGridParameter?