[CLOSED] A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from XML

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[CLOSED] A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from XML

I want to printout XML from store. Some of my columns contains HTML So I have

protected void MyStore_Submit(object sender, StoreSubmitDataEventArgs e)
        {
            XmlNode xml = e.Xml;
            string strXml = xml.OuterXml;
            this.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=data.xml");
            this.Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", strXml.Length.ToString());
            this.Response.ContentType = "application/xml";
            this.Response.Write(strXml);
        }
    and this report error

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (submitDirectEventConfig="...ption\":\"<FONT face=\\\"tahom...").
    Description: Request Validation has detected a potentially dangerous client input value, and processing of the request has been aborted. This value may indicate an attempt to compromise the security of your application, such as a cross-site scripting attack. You can disable request validation by setting validateRequest=false in the Page directive or in the configuration section. However, it is strongly recommended that your application explicitly check all inputs in this case.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpRequestValidationException: A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (submitDirectEventConfig="...ption\":\"<FONT face=\\\"tahom...").

Source Error:

[No relevant source lines]

Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temp orary ASP.NET Files\axwebtasktracker\c73b468a\6cadce2c\App_Web_4 faq77jg.0.cs Line: 0

Stack Trace:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (submitDirectEventConfig="...ption\":\"<FONT face=\\\"tahom...").]
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String s, String valueName, String collectionName) +8734578
    System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection (NameValueCollection nvc, String collectionName) +111
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +129
    System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +8734679
    System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Bool ean dontReturnNull) +97
    System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +63
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +6785
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +242
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +80
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(Http Context context) +21
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +49
    ASP.sandpage_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temp orary ASP.NET Files\axwebtasktracker\c73b468a\6cadce2c\App_Web_4 faq77jg.0.cs:0
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.Htt pApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +181
    System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75
    I need to output my data, but have no idea how to do right with direct events and ext.net. help please.
    Last edited by Daniil; Oct 10, 2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]