[CLOSED] when v2 Developer Preview?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] when v2 Developer Preview?

http://www.ext.net/2011/09/20/ext-ne...#disqus_thread

when developer preview for pro license? a few weeks or a few days?
    I have Premium Support Subscription but i don't have Ext.NET Pro license , include me?
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 28, 2011 at 4:46 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi lonely7345,

The goal is to have a "v2 Developer Preview" release available on-or-before October 17, 2011.

I will check the status of your Ext.NET Pro License Key. I'll send you an email directly.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    i only have Premium Support
    Any update on developer preview? Today is 17th!
    Quote Originally Posted by amitpareek View Post
    Any update on developer preview? Today is 17th!
    Yes, we're basically ready for a private "Developer Preview" for Premium Members.

There are still a few issues with ExtJS4 that we've been working hard to patch, although at this point we're probably not going to release a "Public" Developers Preview, until the final release of ExtJS 4.0.7.

We will be blogging about the upcoming Ext.NET 2.0 release and features later today or tomorrow.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    I would love to have a look at the developer preview. I am a premium member. So hopefully I will get it right?

I will wait for the blog.
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffrey.mcgill View Post
    Yes, we're basically ready for a private "Developer Preview" for Premium Members.

There are still a few issues with ExtJS4 that we've been working hard to patch, although at this point we're probably not going to release a "Public" Developers Preview, until the final release of ExtJS 4.0.7.

We will be blogging about the upcoming Ext.NET 2.0 release and features later today or tomorrow.
    Will you have a list / description of new or enhanced features? Will there be demos available soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by rnachman View Post
    Will you have a list / description of new or enhanced features? Will there be demos available soon?
    Sure, you will.

We are working on it.
    when v2 come out?.....today?

Preview

How do we get on the private developer test? I would be interested in testing that our for you on a MVC 3 Razor platform.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast