[FIXED] [1.2] DataView Basic Demo Broken

[FIXED] [1.2] DataView Basic Demo Broken

Last edited by Daniil; Sep 19, 2011 at 5:48 AM. Reason: [FIXED]
    Thanks for the bug report. Fixed

I've found other demo breakages. I think I'll just keep a running list in this thread as I find them...

Broken:
    https://examples1.ext.net/Examples/DataView/Basic/With_Paging/

Other Notes:
    It seems to me that the DataView Basic examples are very dated. I think they still refer to implementation strategies for extjs2. Shouldn't they represent how we should build today with the newer Drag-n-drop functionality like dragtracker.
    Hi,

Thanks for the bug report. We are investigating.
    It seems to me that the DataView Basic examples are very dated. I think they still refer to implementation strategies for extjs2. Shouldn't they represent how we should build today with the newer Drag-n-drop functionality like dragtracker.
    We are going to update in Ext.Net 2.
    The example is fixed, thanks again for the report.

All examples are broken right now...

[PolicyException: Execution permission cannot be acquired.] System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evid ence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +7606504 System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evid ence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission) +57[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib, Version=0.85.5.452, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b03e6acf1164f73' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant permission to execute. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131418)] System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0 System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +43 System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyNa me assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +127 System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +142 System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28 System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAs semblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +46
    Last edited by michaeld; Nov 01, 2011 at 6:51 AM.
    Hi,

Thanks for the report.

I've just checked and it works. Could you confirm?
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/Toolbar/StatusBar/Overview/

Word Proc Code does not count words or chars.
    Confirmed, thanks for the report.

Please start a new forum thread in the Bugs forum.

I should say that I immediately fixed it.
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 10, 2011 at 12:58 PM.