[CLOSED] Tab Panel Tab Activate function.

[CLOSED] Tab Panel Tab Activate function.

Hi,

I have used tab panel in web page and implemented DirectEvent (Activate) for each tab (task and event). Actually this web page loads as popup window while clicking on some links in parent form. So based on link (new event link, updateEvent link, new Task and update Task) "Click" event the popup window will show buttons at bottom of the popup window, means if new event link clicked, "Add event" button will show up, or if update event (id of event will pass as paramenter) link clicked the "update event" button will show. In Direct Event of tab I have implemented specific tab related functionality. It is working properly up to this point.

If I have open popup window by clicking event update link, the "update event" button is showing, I clicked that button and updated, after that I have clicked task tab, in this case the bottom update event button should replace with "add task" button, but it is not happening, so I have added listener to show the appropriate buttons based on tab activate handler, this is creating problem. While clicking on update event link initially the popup showing update event, then Activate (Listener) handler is firing so Add Event button is showing, but I need to show "Update Event" button at bottom.
    Last edited by Daniil; Sep 19, 2011 at 6:28 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Please provide test sample because text description only is not enough to fully understand the issue