version 0.52 and 0.53 change my theme

version 0.52 and 0.53 change my theme

Hi, I use this controls and ExtJs Extender controls, I use from them the ToolBar, when I change from 0.51 of Coolite the theme of the ToolBat change and appears the background of the menu in green/yellow, I can´t change that!! why?? I wanna use the default of the ToolBar, how could I? why coolite controls change the themes of the others controls?
    Sorry about my English!

Thanks

RE: version 0.52 and 0.53 change my theme

Hi MrMp3,

Can you view the html source from the browser and determine what order the .css files are being included? Placing a <ext:ScriptContainer> control into the <head> of your document, either before or after your other .css files may help solve the problem.

If the Theme changed, it's because the .css files are just being included in a different order.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

This is what I have in code:

<head id="ctl00_MasterHead">
        <!-- Coolite Toolkit for ASP.NET [Community Edition]. Version 0.5.3.8366. -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/AdBio Personal/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/coolite.axd" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/AdBio Personal/extjs/resources/css/xtheme-gray-embedded-css/coolite.axd" />

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/AdBio Personal/extjs/resources/css/ext-all-embedded-css/coolite.axd" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/AdBio Personal/extjs/resources/css/xtheme-gray-embedded-css/coolite.axd" />
    <title>
        1Bio-ADMIN Horus
    </title><link id="ctl00_ctl01" href="lookxp.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link id="ctl00_ctl02" href="StyleSheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link id="ctl00_ctl03" href="css/grilla.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
        <style type="text/css">
            .style1
            {
                width: 112px;
            }
        </style>

Hi MrMp3,

Try setting the RenderStyles property on the <ext:ScriptManager> to "None". That will completely turn off any .css from being rendered by the Toolkit.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Nothing happend! its the same. why?

<head id="ctl00_MasterHead">
    <title>
        1Bio-ADMIN Horus
    </title><link id="ctl00_ctl01" href="lookxp.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link id="ctl00_ctl02" href="StyleSheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link id="ctl00_ctl03" href="css/grilla.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
        <style type="text/css">
            .style1
            {
                width: 112px;
            }
        </style>

I think something did happen. The coolite.axd file are no longer there. Are you sure this problem has something to do with the Coolite Toolkit.

If the Toolkit is not rendering any .css files and the "Theme" of your page did not change, then in all likelihood the problem lies elsewhere.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Ok thanks for your time, i gonna double check all again.

Bye Bye