Bind data to GridPanel Client Side

Bind data to GridPanel Client Side

Hello,

I tried looking every where but could not find any good example that could show me how to bind Grid in Client Side.

The problem is I am using MVC, so I want to get rid of server side code. I want to bind the grid in client side. Please point to any example.

Also since I have to build drill down kind of list, so I would need click and double click events to be exposed.

Thanks
    Use 'loadData' method of a store
    loadData
    ( Object data, [Boolean append] ) : voidLoads data from a passed data block and fires the load event. A Reader which understands the format of the data must have been configured in the constructor.Parameters:
    • data : ObjectThe data block from which to read the Records. The format of the data expected is dependent on the type of Reader that is configured and should correspond to that Reader'sExt.data.Reader.readRecords parameter.
    • append : Boolean(Optional) true to append the new Records rather the default to replace the existing cache. Note: that Records in a Store are keyed by their id, so added Records with ids which are already present in the Store will replace existing Records. Only Records with new, unique ids will be added.
    Returns:
    • void