ASP.NET MVC Demo

ASP.NET MVC Demo

Hi,

I downloaded the ASP.NET MVC Demo source code as described based on this thread

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...e-Ext.Net-v1.0.

However, I can't seem to compile the downloaded source code. I am using Visual Studio 2010 and am converting the downloaded project which I think is in VS 2008. I convert the solution and replace references to the Ext.net, Ext.net.Utilities, and Newtonsoft.Json.dll to point to the appropriate location. But I still get the following errors when I try to compile it.

(1) Source file \Projects\extnet-mvc\Ext.Net.MVC\Properties\Settings.Designer.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') in project Ext.Net.MVC
    (2)Metadata file 'C:\Users\jzapata\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\extnet-mvc\Ext.Net.MVC\bin\Debug\Ext.Net.MVC.dll' could not be found in project Ext.Net.MVC.Demo

Thanks for your help in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by mkshields9w57 View Post
    Hi,

I downloaded the ASP.NET MVC Demo source code as described based on this thread

http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...e-Ext.Net-v1.0.

However, I can't seem to compile the downloaded source code. I am using Visual Studio 2010 and am converting the downloaded project which I think is in VS 2008. I convert the solution and replace references to the Ext.net, Ext.net.Utilities, and Newtonsoft.Json.dll to point to the appropriate location. But I still get the following errors when I try to compile it.

(1) Source file \Projects\extnet-mvc\Ext.Net.MVC\Properties\Settings.Designer.cs' could not be opened ('Unspecified error ') in project Ext.Net.MVC
    (2)Metadata file 'C:\Users\jzapata\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\extnet-mvc\Ext.Net.MVC\bin\Debug\Ext.Net.MVC.dll' could not be found in project Ext.Net.MVC.Demo

Thanks for your help in advance.
    the same to me, some body can help us ?

I have same problem, please someone answer us

I have checked out the source and opened it with VS 2010, so a conversion is performed, also I have asked to use .NET version 4 and I accepted it. I am waiting for an answer, please

Problem Solved

I just added missing assemblies by downloading them from Ext.Net and
    Also Removed the Settings file and its designer. Then I compiled it and works fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by javadch View Post
    I just added missing assemblies by downloading them from Ext.Net and
    Also Removed the Settings file and its designer. Then I compiled it and works fine.
    Thanks!!! Works for me!!