recuperate id item from combobox

recuperate id item from combobox

hi,

the problem i have is concerning id of listitem, in my gridpanel, i have a combobox list wich content list of data, i have created like this :

ComboBox cb = new ComboBox();

LoadedList<MVarietyGroup> liste = MVarietyGroup.LoadBySpecie(_planSeedNeed.ProductionPlan.Specie);

Ext.Net.ListItem listItem = new Ext.Net.ListItem();
            foreach (MVarietyGroup groupe in liste)
            {
                //cb.Items.Add(new Ext.Net.ListItem(groupe.Id, groupe.Name));  // want to use something like this, to have the id and the name (value)
                cb.Items.Add(new Ext.Net.ListItem(groupe.Name, groupe.Name));
            }
    i want to recuperate the item id to send it for saving, the problem is that in my "MVarietyGroup" i don't have id value, so i just want to know how can i proceed to obtain it from the listbox.

thanks,
    thanks for your reply,

the problem is that in my "MVarietyGroup" i don't have id value so i can't do something like this,
    If you don't have id then text will be as value. In this case you don't need any additioanl actions
    May be i misunderstood you
    Please post simple test sample demonstrates the issue
    it will be difficult to post a sample, i'll detail the problem,

in my grid it's okey i retrieve my data (in all cells) one of this cell is an comboBox, when i want to edit and save changes , i had an error (because i have to use something like this : cb.Items.Add(new Ext.Net.ListItem(groupe.id, groupe.Name)) not this cb.Items.Add(new Ext.Net.ListItem(groupe.Name, groupe.Name)); ) because the value never change (the sting value) so, what i want its to pass id value to send new value of combobox.

i fill my combobox with string, string , i want to use ("selected by id", string)
    Sorry, but i don't understand the problem. It would be best if you can provide a sample