ImageCommand Icon

ImageCommand Icon

I want to render ImageCommand.Icon which depends on some parameters. How should I do it?

<ColumnModel runat="server">
            <Columns>
                <ext:Column Header="Description" DataIndex="Description">
                    <Commands>
                        <ext:ImageCommand CommandName="MyCommand" Icon="??????" />
                    </Commands>
                </ext:Column>
            </Columns>
    </ColumnModel>
    You have to use PrepareCommand and set required iconCls via javascript
    See https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane...pare_Commands/
    Is it possible to align ImageCommand not to the left or to the right of the row, but to the end of the row data?
    I mean something like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Data1Data1Data1 cmd1 cmd2...................... | Data12Data12Data12 cmd2 cmd2...................... |
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Data2Data2Data2 cmd1 cmd2...................... | Data22Data22Data22 cmd2 cmd2...................... |
    Data3Data3Data3 cmd1 cmd2...................... | Data33Data33Data3 cmd2 cmd2...................... |

where Data1Data1Data1, Data2Data2Data2, Data3Data3Data3 - the row data, cmd1 cmd2 - commands, ...................... - whitespaces.