"Real world" example

"Real world" example

*Hi,I really like this library but can't find any "real world" sample application (downloadable solution) which combines all these nice controls.
    I would like to see something like a outlook like layout (viewport, accordion, tree) displaying data in a grid. Edit the data in a Window control (for CRUD actions).
    Who has done this and likes to share it?
    Thanks
    Sander

RE: "Real world" example

download I don´t have but, the start site for teste coolite in my company is www.blindlux.com.br/erp2

now I make the code of the desktop, but desktopWindow not work to create in run time code...

Real World Example

Need login access

Quote Originally Posted by reinaldo.designerdigital View Post
    download I don´t have but, the start site for teste coolite in my company is www.blindlux.com.br/erp2

now I make the code of the desktop, but desktopWindow not work to create in run time code...
    hi i need to login this url ... if possible means give me username and password... i want see real world examples..
    http://www.blindlux.com.br/erp2/

Looking forward your update....

Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Mukesh Selvaraj
    vs.mukesh@gmail.com
    Hey I can't give you access, but I can show you a screenshot of what we have done so far, I found it to be a very good toolkit, we plan on adding more functionality to our site as we grow our application.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2010-08-27 at 2.44.23 PM.jpg 
Views:	1133 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	1532  
    hi

thanks for your reply... i am also developing my application using coolite toolkit.. only.. your application is looking pretty good...
    if possible means kindly share your application screenshots...

thanks in advance..

Regards

Mukesh Selvaraj
    Thanks.. I've been working on it pretty hard since October of last year and feel really good about our progress...

If you private message me your email, I'll send you some screenshots

Lenny Jankowski

Our system currently uses the following technology
    - Oracle ODP.NET - Controls security, data and most activity comes from this database, interfaces with our E-Business Suite
    - Microsoft Exchange Server - Allows us to pull calendar items and emails from selected user and display them as widgets on the employee's dashboard. This will also allow for future enhancements, Global Address lookup etc.
    - Cisco Call Manager - Allows our end user to click on a phone number while in the office to initiate a phone call using their office phone. In the future it will allow bridge connections (think of google voice)
    - Coolite (Ext.Net 1.0 RC)
    - Extjs Charting controls and GMapPanel are being used that are not fully supported by Ext.Net, as of today.
    - iTextSharp - Free tools to generate PDF files
    - Ionic Zip - Free tools that allow me to compress and uncompress zip files on the fly.