Examples for downloads

Examples for downloads

I'm trying to use coolite window according the example on website, but forsome reason it doesn't work. Finally I made copy/pase full codepresented in examples on website, but still have js error (see attachedfile). Fallow the FireBug
    From console:

Ext is not defined
    In code

<script type="text/javascript">Ext.BLANK_IMAGE_URL='/WebResource.axd?d=5vOTZIoNqSaPDgR_iI3RgGWvUgvJpdGpVyRLumeAzfEKT_SG55xwS-Rn5hsGn_QVsT4aeVrJiBDkVTGoYENS1-vsfxLBQybMiIjZq2EtoQY1&amp;amp;t=633386547080000000';Ext.onReady(function(){Ext.QuickTips.init();this.Window1=newExt.Window({id:"Window1",height:175,width:300,modal:true,bodyStyle:"padding:6px;",collapsible:true,contentEl:"Window1_Content",title:"HelloWorld!",autoShow:true});this.Window1.show();});</script>
    Could you please include to website entire solutions for VWD or VS of working examples avalible for download (as zipped file for example)? I think itwill be very helpfully for many peple like me - starting adventure withjs, ext and coolite . Or maybe some short tutorial how to start usingcoolite, what is important when creating website, site structure etc.

best,Slawomir

RE: Examples for downloads

It looks like the paths to the Embedded Resource might not be resolving properly after uploading to your webserver.

Try adding the following to your web.config to turn off the URL rewritting.

<coolite cleanResourceUrl="false" />
    The following forum post provides a sample web.config which details all the possible settings and where to add the <coolite> configuration section to your web.config.

See http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...id=11-4-1.aspx

Please let me know if cleanResourceUrl="false" solves the problem, then I'll know for sure that it's URL rewritting issue.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder