Does ext.net license grant me the same privileges as buying extJS separately?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry, if I misled you. I meant that you don't need separate ExtJS licence for Ext.Net using (ExtJS licence is including to Ext.NET)

Here is a note from Q&A
    Is a separate license to the Sencha Ext JS JavaScript library required?No. The Ext.NET Pro license includes the right to use the Sencha Ext JS library as a part of Ext.NET, subject to the terms of the License Agreement. You do not require a separate Sencha Ext JS Commercial License to use Ext.NET, as rights are included to use Ext JS in commercial projects when used in conjunction with Ext.NET Pro.
    See also
    http://www.ext.net/license/#pro

But I think that we have to accurate information about "full Ext JS rights" from Sencha answer
    OK, I'll wait for an update
    Let me attempt to clarify:

1. With both Ext.NET Pro and Sencha ExtJS, there are two separate "products", first is the "license" and second is the "support".

2. With Sencha ExtJS, you can purchase a commercial "license", or "support", or both as a package. Options are outlined on the following page:

http://www.sencha.com/store/extjs/

3. With Ext.NET Pro, you can purchase a "license" or "license+support". Options are outlined on the following page:

http://www.ext.net/store/

4. At Ext.NET we support both Ext.NET and Sencha ExtJS (when ExtJS is used in conjunction with Ext.NET).

5. If you include the Ext.NET .dll in your ASP.NET application and an <ext:ResourceManager> on your Page, then you have full rights to use Sencha ExtJS in that ASP.NET+Ext.NET project. You have full rights to make ExtJS JavaScript API calls without have to go through Ext.NET.

6. Ext.NET Pro does not include Sencha ExtJS Commercial License rights outside of an Ext.NET project. For example, by purchasing Ext.NET Pro, you are not granted rights to use ExtJS Commercial in a separate PHP project. If you require ExtJS Commercial License rights in a non-Ext.NET project (eg PHP/Ruby/Python/etc), you can purchase a separate Sencha ExtJS Commercial License directly from Sencha.

From the following page:

http://www.ext.net/store/#qa

Is a separate license to the Sencha Ext JS JavaScript library required?
    No. The Ext.NET Pro license includes the right to use the Sencha Ext JS library as a part of Ext.NET, subject to the terms of the License Agreement. You do not require a separate Sencha Ext JS Commercial License to use Ext.NET, as rights are included to use Ext JS in commercial projects when used in conjunction with Ext.NET Pro.
    7. With the purchase of Ext.NET, you get a free upgrade to the next major release of Ext.NET. For example, if you purchased Ext.NET Pro today (v1.x), you receive a free upgrade to Ext.NET v2.

8. Each new major release (v1 --> v2) of Ext.NET will include a major version upgrade of Sencha ExtJS. The next release of Ext.NET will include ExtJS 4.x.

9. A developers "Preview" release of Ext.NET v2 is almost ready.

To summarize, my response from the second post in the thread still stands.

Ext.NET includes the right to use ExtJS as part of your Ext.NET application, but not separately, nor does it include ExtJS Premium Support directly from Sencha. If required, a Premium Support subscription from Sencha can be purchased separately directly from Sencha.
    The key above, and maybe where the confusion happens is mixing the terms "license" and "support". When we see "support" we assume "technical troubleshooting support/help", such as online forums or email support.

With an Ext.NET Premium Support Subscription, we do provide ExtJS technical support, when ExtJS is used in conjunction with Ext.NET. We include a lot of enhancements (extensions, plugins and bug-fixes) to ExtJS, especially in the context of ASP.NET applications (Webform and MVC). In many ways we act as a proxy layer between you and ExtJS, with the intention of correcting ExtJS issues before you reach them.

Please let me know if you would like any further elaboration on any of the above and I'll be happy to assist.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12