[CLOSED] Layout not applied to panel after dynamic rendering when used with TabStrip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Vlad, my mistake. I have done as you suggested but the panel still does not fit to the size of its container(pnlcentre). I have noticed that the first tab to be added actually resizes but adding subsequent tabs exhibits the issue I've described. I probably should have said this to begin with.

To reproduce, add a second tab and then click the second tab so that the second tab's panel is visible. Here you will see that the panel has not resized.

Interestingly, I've decided to add two tabs/panels declaratively in the markup and I think the problem is also clear in that example. The initial tab (which is visible on startup) resizes fine but the second tab, when clicked, displays the panel but does not resize to fit the container.

Thanks for your help so far.

Gav
    What you mean "add second tab"? pnlCentre is configured with Layout="Fit", only one item can be added to that container
    I think you've answered my question. Changing pnlCentre to 'card' layout gives me the desired result.

Thanks for your help on this and mark as closed.

Gav
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12