[CLOSED] [REMOTE] Experienced Ext.NET Developer

[CLOSED] [REMOTE] Experienced Ext.NET Developer

I'm looking for an experienced Ext.NET developer to complete a project. My present developer has produced excellent work but I've been unable to contact him for the past 2 weeks.

Essentially the requirement is to produce a password layer to a "demo." subdomain which has already been written for the "admin." subdomain, so it's basically replicating the code already in place. The admin site will also control access to the demo site (demo users) using a gridpanel (add button and edit/Delete columns) and where new demo users are emailed the system generated password. I estimate that this will take 4-6 hours.

An NDA will need to be signed after which I will provide more details.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Sep 29, 2012 at 2:18 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hello,

I am interested in doing this. Please contact me on sachin.munot[at]gmail[dot].com

Regards,
    Sachin

I have nearly 3 year of experince in ext.net framework

Hi,

I am in trusted to work with you. i have pretty good expereince in EXTjs and ext.net. please mail me dmadan86@gmail.com

Regards,
    Madan

re: experienced Ext.NET Developer (Remote)

We're a .net team in Iran and work with Ext.Net for a year and a half. We have prepared a good framework with ext.net for rapid application development. We are ready to cooperate with you.
    thanks .
    javad zarrinabadi.
    j.zarrinabadi@gmail.com