Problem CRUD with JSON&Web Service

Problem CRUD with JSON&Web Service

Hi,
    I'm trying to do an editable grid wich use json&web service, the problem i have it's when an response with xml it's work but when i use json i have errors messages, when i add new item i have the following message
    Reason: System.Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. to ASP.webserviceedit_default_aspx.Store1_AfterRecordInserted(Object sender, AfterRecordInsertedEventArgs e) in c:\oseqat\project\ExtNet\ExtNet\WebServiceEdit\Default.aspx:ligne 43 à Ext.Net.Store.OnAfterRecordInserted(AfterRecordInsertedEventArgs e) to Ext.Net.Store.MakeInsertes(IDataSource ds, XmlDocument xml) to Ext.Net.Store.MakeChanges() to Ext.Net.Store.DoSaving(String jsonData, XmlNode callbackParameters) --- End of the trace of inner exception stack --- à Ext.Net.Store.DoSaving(String jsonData, XmlNode callbackParameters) à Ext.Net.Store.RaiseAjaxPostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
    and when i make some changes to an item i have this message
    Reason: The confirmation list is absent
    Can any one help me please ?
    Hi,

(Object sender, AfterRecordInsertedEventArgs e)
    Such signature cannot be used for WebMethod, also if confirmation is not used then please turn off it for store
    See
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane.../ServiceUsing/
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane.../Confirmation/