using my owner css on Ext.net Controls

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If you want to apply it to icon only then use
    .refreshIcon .x-textfield-icon {
    }
    Dear we are using Arabic language and we have lots of problems faced us during developing our project on Ext.net,
    The problem I want to used this Cls because i want to but icon beside every combo box to refresher the data in combobox i without refresh all my page
    by click on icon, I have lots of combo box on my page in to columns when i used default Cls the icon appear in messy way
    so i want to apply Cls for every combo box to be sure all i con appear in correct way as i want
    It is better if you post test sample (sample should be runable localy without any changes)
    At this moment i don't clear understand what issues do you have

Why do you apply css rule for combo but expect that css rule will be applied to icon? You have to apply css rule to icon (like in previous post)
    Dear this is pic from my Page:
    if you could plz give me example how to apply Cls on every component alone that all i want thanx in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	64 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	2968  
    Last edited by Egale; Jul 12, 2011 at 6:59 AM.
    Hi,

We need test sample, the picture cannot help us to determine the problem

if you could plz give me example how to apply Cls on every component alone that all i want
    If you set Cls property for a widget then css class will be applied for that widget
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12