[CLOSED] Intellisense

[CLOSED] Intellisense

I have a developer that used this to get intellisense when coding JS in an ASPX page:

<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript">
            /// <reference name="Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.extjs.adapter.ext.ext-base.js" assembly="Ext.Net" />
            /// <reference name="Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.extjs.adapter.ext.ext-base-debug.js" assembly="Ext.Net" />
            /// <reference name="Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.extjs.ext-all-debug.js" assembly="Ext.Net" />
            /// <reference name="Ext.Net.Build.Ext.Net.extjs.ext-all.js" assembly="Ext.Net" />
        </script>
    But I tried it on my system and it doesn't work. Can you give any other tips as to why this may be? Thanks. :)
    Last edited by Daniil; Jul 07, 2011 at 5:24 PM. Reason: Please use [CODE] tags, [CLOSED]
    I saw those already, they don't help.
    Well, that threads say JavaScript intellisense is not working with ExtJS.

I have a developer that used this to get intellisense when coding JS in an ASPX page
    Well, JavaScript (native language) intellisense works fine on my VS 2008 without any additional tunes.
    You could try the Resharper 6 plug-in at http://www.jetbrains.com/resharper/

It's commercial, but the license isn't expensive and now has great javascript support.
    Already tried that. One of my other developers has it working in Visual Studio 2010 using ReSharper, but I can't seem to get it working with the same setup, very odd.
    Unfortunately, I can't help because have no experience in that - ReShaper + JS intellisense.
    Ok, no worries, thanks.