Problem with filtring data

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Hi,

I don't understand why do you read filters in Page_Load (also signature of Page_Load is incorrect in your code)
    As mentioned before (several times) you have to use filters in web service method
    i don't read it in page load ( i told you that it was an error ) page_load exist only in the attachment (text file) but don't exist in my code, the code i juste post is done in the web service
    I don't see filtering in web service code, you don't need Store1_RefreshData because it is not called at all
    You must filtering in web service method
    how can i filter data in web service ? do have any example ? i don't know how i have to proceed, i was thinking that ext can filter data automatically
    how can i filter data in web service ? do have any example ?
    The same way as it demonstrated in Store1_RefreshData

i don't know how i have to proceed, i was thinking that ext can filter data automatically
    No, because toolkit doesn't know how you retrieve the data

As I mentioned before, it is better to pass filters conditions to SQL stored procedure and filters data in SQL because returns million records from DB and filter it in C# is not good idea
    Hi,
    I have done the same sample of filtering in my web service, and this is don't work, i have an error message (value e missing), i have add StoreRefreshDataEventArgs e like this
     public Paging<MyDvpt> GetMyDvpt3(int start, int limit, string sort, string dir, StoreRefreshDataEventArgs e)
    and the code, i have put it just before paging
    Hi,
    Thanks for your help i have resolved the problem :)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234