"Rewriting" what is output from Ext.NET button control

"Rewriting" what is output from Ext.NET button control

Hi,

I currently have the following code:

<ext:Button ID="IssueInventoryPart" Cls="multibutton" runat="server" Text="Issue">
    				<Listeners>
    					<Click Handler="#{dsIssueInventory}.save();" />
    				</Listeners>
    			</ext:Button>
    The functionality is working fine but the fact is that the markup being output isn't what I want. So, how can I "plug" into the architecture in order to control the HMTL output while keeping the functionality exactly the same?

TIA,

David
    Hi, I think I'm seeing something similar with the ext:Button control. I specify a class using Cls but it's not being reflected (at least not fully) in the markup.

Looking at Firebug, the class is actually being properly recognized and implemented; however certain attributes like font-weight are being overruled by these styles inherited from 'em':

.x-btn em {                                                                                  ext.axd?v=40889 (line 5591)
        font-style: normal;
        font-weight: normal;
    }

address, caption, cite, code, dfn, em, strong, th, var {                     ext.axd?v=40889 (line 7)
        font-style: normal;
        font-weight: normal;
    }
    There's also another inheritance layer just below this from 'td.x-btn-mc'. Fwiw I'm using the template for a ViewPort (built in code-behind), and the button resides in one of the Panels. Might I have something set up incorrectly that would account for this?

Thanks for any insights,
    Lisa
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jun 23, 2011 at 2:15 PM. Reason: please use [CODE] tags