Added Site Functionality

Added Site Functionality

This may not be the place for this post, but I would like to request the following added ww.ext.net site functionality.

I there needs to be a section on the EXT.net site for connecting developers and job providers. It doesn't need to be Elance, but it would be nice to have some type of functionality for Developers and Job Providers to connect (post job, hire qualified developer). It would be a great added value to all (developers and job providers). As most have figured out, EXT.net controls are great, however there is not an abundance of developers that have experience with them. It makes it hard to find qualified developers for projects.

Depending on how functional this is...I would be willing to pay money when I hire a qualified EXT.net developer through the EXT.net sitee (or some combination like Elance). I would think there are others with this same mindset, which could add to the EXT.net revenue stream. Not to mention...This type of functionality would make it even more attractive for new developers to learn the EXT.net framework.

Even the EXT.net Management team could use this same functionality to post available jobs...Like Tech Support:-)
    Hi rnachman,

Thanks for the comments/feedback.

This is something I've been planning to do for a while. Probably will just start by creating a separate forum for "Ext.NET Jobs".
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Moving to Open Discussions forum.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder