[CLOSED] Problems after update from SVN

[CLOSED] Problems after update from SVN

Hi all,
    I'have another problem after updating from SVN.

Seems that the resourcemanager could not be found and running application I get the following error:
    Run-time error in Microsoft JScript: Could not get property value 'ResourceMgr': Object invalid or undefined

the following one is the runtime line in which the error appears

Ext.net.ResourceMgr.init({id:"ResMan",BLANK_IMAGE_URL:"/TNTEdmt/extjs/resources/images/default/s-gif/ext.axd",aspForm:"form1",theme:"blue",appName:"TNTEdmt",icons:["Lock","Accept"]});Ext.onReady(function(){Ext.QuickTips.init();new Ext.Window({id:"Window1",cls:"ClassicGreen",renderTo:Ext.get("form1"),height:150,width:350,items:[{id:"txtUsername",xtype:"textfield",anchor:"100%",cls:"ClassicLabel",fieldLabel:"Nome Utente",value:"DEMO",allowBlank:false,blankText:"Il nome utente รจ indispensabile"},{id:"txtPassword",xtype:"textfield",anchor:"100%",cls:"ClassicLabel",fieldLabel:"Password",value:"mypass",allowBlank:false,blankText:"Indicare la password!!",inputType:"password"}],layout:"form",closable:false,bodyStyle:"padding:5px;",buttons:[{id:"Button1",iconCls:"icon-accept",text:"Login",directEvents:{click:{fn:function(item,e){var params=arguments;Ext.net.DirectEvent.confirmRequest({eventMask:{minDelay:300},before:function(el,type,action,extraParams,o){Ext.Msg.wait('Verifica credenziali...', 'Login');},userSuccess:function(response,result,el,type,action,extraParams,o){Window1.close();},control:this});},delay:20}}}],draggable:false,iconCls:"icon-lock",title:"Login",hidden:false,modal:true,resizable:false});});
    Last edited by Daniil; May 05, 2011 at 5:28 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I have tested some projects with the latest sources, they appear to be working fine.

Please provide a test project to reproduce the problem.
    Hi Daniil,
    You can download my project from https://secure.valuelab.it/VLFiles/TNTEdmt.zip

Thanks in advance
    Daniil, i have the same problem.
    The REV 3561 has problems.
    Thank you for the reports. We will fix shortly.
    Please update for SVN and re-test.

Apologize for the inconvenience.
    Not working yet...
    The same problem.
    The @VALUELAB test project works fine now, with the latest sources, revision #3562.

I'm not sure that you have the same problem that @VALUELAB, I suggest to continue our discussion in your thread.
    I can confirm that with SVN Update my project is running.

You can mark as solved. Thanks!!