FormPanel .getForm().loadRecord with ComboBox doesn't display "text" property of combobox's store

FormPanel .getForm().loadRecord with ComboBox doesn't display "text" property of combobox's store

I searched the sencha forums and found some extensive workarounds for this (way beyond me at this point) - i'm hoping there are some experts that will have a solution for this issue, which seems like something that shouldn't be happening considering how robust the Ext.NET controls are.

Simply put, i have a form that is loaded from a store:

<DataChanged Handler="var record = this.getAt(0) || {};#{FormPanel1}.getForm().loadRecord(record);#{FormPanel1}.clearInvalid();" />
    I have a ComboBox on my form (several actually), each of them have their correct stores assigned, and i need them to display their corresponding text value from their assigned stores....

Please Help - i'm assuming there's an event or a property i'm not setting to make this happen...i hope so.

[CLOSED] - store loads asynchronously, so add a listener to set the combobox value

As long as the Store that is bound to the FormPanel loads before the other stores that are bound to the ComboBoxes in the FormPanel, this will work:

ComboBox1.Store.Listeners.Load.Handler = "#{ComboBox1}.setValueAndFireSelect(#{ComboBox1}.v alue);";

you need Type="Int"

I have same problem, easy solution now... ;)

You must put same type of data in Model's Store at (usually "int" because is a foreign key) and Model Combo's Store

.setValue( 3 ) it's different that .setValue( 3 )

have a fine day ;)