[CLOSED] Internet Explorer 9 and "createContextualFragment" (major problems) - SVN update will solve this?

[CLOSED] Internet Explorer 9 and "createContextualFragment" (major problems) - SVN update will solve this?

Hey!

We just tested our site in Internet Explorer 9 and it crashed and burned, sort of.

We get the following error a little bit all over hte place, and this messes it all up in IE9 (missing controls, cant open Windows etc):

SCRIPT438: Object doesn't support property or method 'createContextualFragment'
    at ext.axd?v=37522, line 7 character 5998
    I have read several threads on this forum where you suggest to update from SVN to solve compatibility with IE9. Do you know that the updates will adress this error specified above?

Regards
    Last edited by Daniil; May 01, 2011 at 9:16 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Actually, the site doesnt work in older versions of IE either. Internet Explorer 6 for example, is very screwed up.

Is this a know issue, that these things do not work ?
    Hi,

Yes, that problem is fixed in SVN (not sure why IE9 has no such method therefore we added it manually)
    I updated and we are getting problems = (

The first thing:

I get a Parse error in TimeField.cs (row 219):

obj = TimeSpan.Parse(value.ToString());
    value here is "00:48 am"

and a TimeSpan cannot parse "am" it seems.

Now, I have not added the "am" - I go by the 24-hour format and that was no problem before updating from SVN. The code hasnt changed at all.

This happens when I do a search in a Combobox... before the results are returned, I get that error. It seems that another TimeField is set to "12:52 am" and then it crashes and burns...
    Second thing:

I dont understand why it switched to 12-hours format? I didnt ask for that and in the web.config I have:

<extnet locale="sv-SE" />
    Why did it turn to 12-hours after SVN update?
    Hi,

Confirm. I will commit the fix ASAP
    Sorry for inconvenience
    Hi,

TimeField is fixed in SVN. Now it works correctly with locales