[CLOSED] IE9 Issues

[CLOSED] IE9 Issues

Hello,

we have implement a solution using the Ext.Net framework (community edition) and we are having issues with it especially in IE9 where some combo boxes doesn't work and very inconsistent performance.

I dont know which release or version we are using and definetly not the latest one, i was hoping that the latest one would have addressed this problem and was trying to upgrade the dll with the lastest ones. When i try to do that the complete site doesn't work meaning, the text boxes would always return empty values irrespective of data being filled.

Please advice how can i resolve this issues,[*]Issues with IE9[*]Issues with upgrading to the latest ext.net dll
    Last edited by Daniil; May 02, 2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

The latest code supports IE9.

What about to update from SVN? Another option is waiting RC2 or final Ext.Net 1.0 release.
    Hi,

Well, unfortunately we cannot help you without detailed description of each issue and test samples
    Please provide test samples which demonstrates the IE9 issues

Do you able to reproduce the issues with Examples Explorer (https://examples2.ext.net/)?
    Hello,

I definetly dont see the same problems i am experiencing in the examples, and the other issue being that upgrading to the latestverison

I have downloaded the latest dll from, both community version and pro version, i open my visual studio and remove the reference of the current ext.net.dll and th add reference to the new dll.

I build the application it builds well without any issues and when i try to run the application after this, i always get the texbox values as empty, for example on the login screen what ever i put in the username textbox , i get empty values in the code behind where i am trying to authenticate (on click event)

Is there something i am doing wrong here ?

Please advice.

Thanks,
    Sampath Chakka
    Hi,

Please download latest version from SVN (public (community/pro) version have no IE9 fixes)

1. Download latest source code from SVN (http://svn.ext.net/premium/trunk)
    2. Rebuild assemblies
    3. Retest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

The latest code supports IE9.

What about to update from SVN? Another option is waiting RC2 or final Ext.Net 1.0 release.

When is the RC2 or the final version going to release ?
    Hi,

We've had some delays with the final v1 release, although here's our tentative timeline:

The next public release (v1.0 RC2) will be pushed at some point during the next two weeks. We will then hold for final critical bug reports, then release the final build (v1.0 Final) within two weeks of RC2.