FileUploadField getting the selected file

FileUploadField getting the selected file

I'm using the FileUploadField to upload a jpg image. When i select an image first time it shown the file upload dialog and after i selected a jpg file, its name is shown in the textbox correctly. Then i open a different record (I'm using a GridPanel to display the records), and selected the same image file and the file name is not shown in the textbox. It displays the name only if i selected a different file. How can I solve this issue?
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi,

FileUploadField in the GridPanel (as column editor) is not suported
    Hi Vladimir,

Thanks for the reply.

Well i should have explained it in more detail. Actually it's working like this. When you click a row from the grid panel, it displays a popup window which contains the FileUploadField (within a panel control). For this record (Let's say record 1), if I select a jpg file, the file name is displayed in the textfield correctly.
    In the same session if I clicked another record (Record 2) and selected the same jpg file it's not displayed in the textfield, besides I can't fire any events for this scenario.
    Hi,

I am not sure that clear understood your scenario, please provide test sample