Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[CLOSED] missing } after property list with JsonReader

I have received strange error message on data load to GridPanel

BADRESPONSE: missing } after property list
    here is my reader

<Reader>
                                    <ext:JsonReader IDProperty="TaskId">
                                        <Fields>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="TaskId" Type="String" AllowBlank="False"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="ProjId" Type="String" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="ProjName" Type="String" SortType="AsText" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="Description" Type="String" SortType="AsText" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="Title" Type="String" SortType="AsText" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="Type" Type="Int"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="TypeName" Type="String" SortType="AsText" ServerMapping="TypeName**"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="isSubscribed" Type="Boolean" SortType="AsText" ServerMapping="isSubscribed**"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="StatusIdForUser" Type="String" ServerMapping="StatusIdForUser**"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="LastStatusDate" Type="Date" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="RegistrationDate" Type="Date" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="Registrar" Type="String" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="totalRealHours" Type="Float" ServerMapping="totalRealHours**"/>
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="dataAreaId" Type="String" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="RecId" Type="Int" SortType="AsInt" />
                                            <ext:RecordField Name="TableId" Type="Int" SortType="AsInt" />
                                        </Fields>
                                    </ext:JsonReader>
                                </Reader>
    Sorry, I can't post here full details with message, but I can send it to you email if requested.
    Last edited by Daniil; Nov 20, 2012 at 12:47 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I am confused by your ServerMapping properties. Why do you use '*' symbol?
    ServerMapping should contains only server side properties names
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Hi,

I am confused by your ServerMapping properties. Why do you use '*' symbol?
    ServerMapping should contains only server side properties names

well I have to, I have such a datasource. Actually this part is working.
    It's throw error on some rows only.
    Hi,

Can you post generated script (in the browser use View Html)
    Hi,

Can you post generated script (in the browser use View Html)
    Well... I can't post it in public. I can send it to you directly, just give me an address.
    Hi,

Please send to "support@object.net"
    If you can send a test sample then it will help us also
    Hi,

Please send to "support@object.net"
    If you can send a test sample then it will help us also

sent. I can't provide full testsample with data because datasource data is not accessible from outside.
    Hi,

I see that Description field has string literal with line breaks symbols (multiline). We doesn't support such strings in the ajax response, please replace line breaks by '\r\n' symbols or '<br/>' (depends from how do you use Description field)
    Hi,

I see that Description field has string literal with line breaks symbols (multiline). We doesn't support such strings in the ajax response, please replace line breaks by '\r\n' symbols or '<br/>' (depends from how do you use Description field)

I wonder if here is a way to "escape" it after is fetched, and before is processed? Actually I have no clue how to replace these chars after datasource fetch it and ext.net process them. I would like to not change it in backend database data.
    Hi,

Read it from database, change the description as required and bind changed data to the store
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast