[CLOSED] Styling Composite Control

[CLOSED] Styling Composite Control

I am trying to style a control that is made up of several controls. The problem I'm having is some style is being added to the mix that I need to remove and change. In Firebug I have isolated the problem and can change it and the control looks as I want it to, but I am unable to find out where this style is being added in the server side code.

Here is what is being generated, I was wondering if based on the classes and characteristics of this markup you could tell me how to change this on the server side. I have tried overriding all the classes to change the height but it always comes back to "height: 98px"

Here is the line in question and below that is the full markup generated for the control:

The part I need to control/change is "height: 98px"

<div id="ext-gen276" class="x-fieldset-body x-fieldset-body-noheader ux-mselect" style="width: 278px; height: 98px;"></div>
    Full markup:

<div id="x-form-el-ContentPH_mc" class="x-form-element multcont" style="padding-left:255px">
    <div id="ext-comp-1003" class=" x-form-composite x-box-layout-ct x-form-field" style="background-image: none; font-family: Arial; font-size: 12px; width: 305px; height: 102px; background-color: rgb(222, 222, 222); padding: 0pt; border: 1px solid rgb(181, 184, 200);">
    <div id="ext-gen274" class="x-box-inner" style="width: 305px; height: 102px;">
    <fieldset id="ext-comp-1006" class="x-fieldset x-form-fieldset x-form-field x-box-item" style="width: 280px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none; padding: 0px; height: 100px; left: 0px; top: 0px;">
    <div id="ext-gen275" class="x-fieldset-bwrap">
    <div id="ext-gen276" class="x-fieldset-body x-fieldset-body-noheader ux-mselect" style="width: 278px; height: 98px;"></div>
    <input id="ext-comp-1007_SN" class=" x-form-hidden x-form-field" type="hidden" name="ext-comp-1007_SN" autocomplete="off" size="20">
    </div>
    <input id="ext-gen280" type="hidden" name="mc_multiselect" value="">
    <input id="ext-gen281" type="hidden" name="mc_multiselect_indexes" value="">
    <input id="ext-gen282" type="hidden" name="mc_multiselect_text" value="">
    </fieldset>
    <span id="ContentPH_mc_label" class="x-label x-hide-display x-box-item">
    <div id="ContentPH_mc_pnlButtons" class="x-panel x-box-item" style="width: 15px; left: 285px; top: 0px;">
    </div>
    </div>
    I just can't tell where this inline style code is being generated from, so was hoping based on the controls being used you would know. Thanks for any info...
    Last edited by Daniil; Apr 09, 2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I think that the height is added by javascript code
    I cannot say anything concrete without test sample

Need help identifying what generates HTML so I can control it

Here is what is generated and what created it from the server side. What I need to know is what in Ext.Net created the div with the id of "ext-gen274":

This is the main composite control
    <div id="x-form-el-ContentPH_mc" class="x-form-element multcont" style="padding-left:255px">
    This is the composite control
    <div id="ext-comp-1003" class="x-form-composite x-box-layout-ct x-box-inner-readonly" style="background-image: none; background-color: transparent; border: 0pt none; width: 305px; height: 102px; padding: 0pt;">
    This is I don't know what generates it and I want to be able to change the class and height, etc, based on certain situations
    <div id="ext-gen274" class="x-box-inner" style="width: 305px; height: 100px;">
    This is the multiselect
    <fieldset id="ext-comp-1006" class="x-fieldset x-form-fieldset x-form-field x-box-item x-box-inner-readonly" style="width: 280px; margin: 0px; border: 0px none; padding: 0px; height: 100px; left: 0px; top: 0px;">
    Panel to contain buttons
    <div id="ContentPH_mc_pnlButtons" class="x-panel x-box-item x-hide-display x-box-inner-readonly" style="width: 15px; left: 285px; top: 0px;">
    </div>
    Hi,

We don't understand what you are trying to achieve. Please provide an ,aspx page which demonstrates the problem.