Page Loading very very slow

Page Loading very very slow

Hi

In my application i am using one landing page called dashboard. This is most important page in my application. Loading of this page takes 15 seconds without any records. I don't know is any property i mis used. I am in the position to fine tune my page. Because of this loading time i am unable to publish this page to my validation server. I want to know which are all the best practices i have to implement in my page. Due to page size i am unable to share this here. So i created one sample application for that.

If anybody interested means please click here to download my sample application.

Please share your suggestions. It will be more helpful to me.

If any information is not clear means please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    Hi,

I have tested your project. Page's tracing shows me that rendering from server takes 0.5 second of my side. It's fast. It means that the problem is not in Ext.Net.

It means that a browser renders this content slowly. And I also see that, it's slowly, especially in IE. In FF or Chrome it's faster.

Well, the one solution is reducing page's markup.

Well, in general, the solution could sound like: render the things when it's really need to show.

For example, I see that there is a lot of Windows controls (several of them are huge). You could create it dynamically (i.e. on the fly) either on server or client side, as you wish.

That's all I can help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

I have tested your project. Page's tracing shows me that rendering from server takes 0.5 second of my side. It's fast. It means that the problem is not in Ext.Net.

It means that a browser renders this content slowly. And I also see that, it's slowly, especially in IE. In FF or Chrome it's faster.

Well, the one solution is reducing page's markup.

Well, in general, the solution could sound like: render the things when it's really need to show.

For example, I see that there is a lot of Windows controls (several of them are huge). You could create it dynamically (i.e. on the fly) either on server or client side, as you wish.

That's all I can help you.
    Hello Danill

Thanks for your quick update. This will more help full to me. I agree with your point in FF and chrome it is faster compared with IE. So will try to create controls on the fly and I will get back to you. Is any other Best practices i have to implement in this page apart from this? Please share your suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by vs.mukesh View Post
    Is any other Best practices i have to implement in this page apart from this?
    Generally speaking, no. Just create dynamically as many controls as you can. It should solve the problem.

I would suggest you to read articles how to create controls dynamically in native Asp.Net. In case with Ext.Net it would look the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Generally speaking, no. Just create dynamically as many controls as you can. It should solve the problem.

I would suggest you to read articles how to create controls dynamically in native Asp.Net. In case with Ext.Net it would look the same.
    Hello Danill

Thanks for your quick update. As per your suggestions i would like to follow below mentioned example which one available in your examples site.
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/Combinat.../Simple_Tasks/
    As per my review this page creates controls on the fly only.
    So if you have any other examples for creating controls on the fly please share with me. it will more help full to me.

Thanks in advance
    See also
    https://examples1.ext.net/#/XRender/Basic/Add_Items/
    and other XRender examples
    Hello guys

I modified my dashboard page.. now that page is rendering from server less than 3 seconds.

FYI
    Please click here to get my page

Any review comments most welcome....

First Page Load is Slow

In my Application i have about 100 ext.js controls in the page , with tabs,panels,fieldSets and extJs Buttons,my problem is in first page load it takes from 10-20 seconds from machine to machine but second time opening its too fast,i've replaced panels with Containers this reduced only about 1.5 second,what else i have to do desapite i;ve turned off Data filling on page load
    Hi @hsabatin2011,

Probably, you can organize remote paging for the data to extremely improve the performance.

Also please investigate the following threads.
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?13726
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?15699