Issue when creating Menuitems dynamically

Issue when creating Menuitems dynamically

HI ,
    My requirement is i want build Menuitems dynamically and add to Menupanel. when user click on menuitem i need to created new tab in center panel and some content need to be load into the tab.
    i am done build of menuitems dynamically.

when click on that menuitem i am getting FOLLOWING exception. can you please help me. it is very urgent
    The control with ID 'PublisherInformation' not found 
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request.
    Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: The control with ID 'PublisherInformation' not found
    Stack Trace: [HttpException (0x80004005): The control with ID 'PublisherInformation' not found]
    Coolite.Ext.Web.ScriptManager.RaisePostBackEvent(S tring eventArgument) +1061
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +175
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Mar 11, 2011 at 5:50 PM. Reason: please use [CODE] tags
    Hi,

I guess you don't re-create menu items during DirectEvent but it causes the error. DirectEvent handler requires server side control instance.

You could recreate it during each request (in Page_Load or Page_Init) or use DirectMethod instead of DirectEvent.