License doubt

License doubt

Good afternoon, I should clarify a doubt.

I am developing a site that in the first two months will not be charged anything for its use, it will be used only as a test in a web server. If pass the tests we will charge for the service. In this case, can I buy the license of ext only after testing?

thanks
    Hi,

The diagram on the following page should help with the license decision, see

http://www.ext.net/license/

There is no distinction between the licenses for paid vs free for your customer(s). The choice of license is determined by how your users access/use your application and if you want to release your application as an open-source project.

Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Thanks for your reply.

Another question, I have no business, self employment, I wonder if it's possible I'm getting this lincensa. If I open a company then can I use the same license?

And I could, if not more use of the license, sell it?

thanks
    Please, answer these questions, because I need buy the Ext license and need more informations about it

1 - I developed the system with a community license, if I buy the license from the ext, I have to change only the DLL? There will nenhumt kind of conflict?

2 - When I make the purchase of the license I receive something like a printed certificate? or just receive an email with the dll and some other attachment?

3 - I have no business, self employment, I can buy a license without any problems?

4 - If I open a business then I can use the same license that I bought when I had company?

5 - If I no longer use the license I can resell?

Please try to help me answering these questions, friday I'll finish my system and I need buy the license, but I really need to see the informations that I answered
    Thanks in advance.
    Hello, again I am sending a message in the forum to see if I get some response.

I do not know what to do, I'm wanting more information to get a license and I'm not having no return, then it becomes difficult.

I hope you help me this time.

Thanks.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Mar 23, 2011 at 11:25 PM.
    1 - I developed the system with a community license, if I buy the license from the ext, I have to change only the DLL? There will nenhumt kind of conflict?
    You do not need to change the .dll.

2 - When I make the purchase of the license I receive something like a printed certificate? or just receive an email with the dll and some other attachment?
    With the purchase of an Ext.NET Pro license, you will be sent an official License Key. The License Key is a string of characters. The License Key is set in the Global.asax file.

3 - I have no business, self employment, I can buy a license without any problems?
    Yes, no problem. Just visit http://www.ext.net/store/ to purchase.

4 - If I open a business then I can use the same license that I bought when I had company?
    This scenario is not a problem. Just let us know if your company name changes by sending an email to licensing@object.net. See question #5 below regarding reselling.

5 - If I no longer use the license I can resell?
    The Ext.NET Pro license is "non-transferable" and therefore cannot be resold.

Hope this helps answer your questions.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder