Always showing javascript error

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Please send on
    support@object.net
    Please check your email.
    Thanks.

I have run the project and it appears to be working fine on my side. What browser do you use to test?
    Thanks.

I have run the project and it appears to be working fine on my side. What browser do you use to test?
    Hi

Thanks for your quick update. I am using IE7. In that it is showing below mentioned two JavaScript errors.

1. Syntax error.
    Error: it is showing after login. My index page will be blank.
    Solution: After that i removed one property
    Before="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');"
    from site.master page means it works fine.

<ext:Button runat="server" Icon="LockGo" Text="Logout">
                            <DirectEvents>
                                <Click Url="/Account/Logout/" Before="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');" />
                            </DirectEvents>
                        </ext:Button>
    U didn't anything in this test project? Without removing this tag
    Before="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');"
    test project is working? please give me your confirmation.

Refer attachment jaerror1.zip

2. 'null is not an object'

This error is always showing me. if clicked any other link from my menu means. this error got disappeared. and it's showing only in IE browser.
    It won't appear in other browsers like chrome,Firefox. But my client preferred browser is IE only. So i have to fix this issue.

When i hosted this test project in IIS means this error is always coming. In debugging mode sometimes it is coming. Most of time in debugging it wont come.

But in my development application this error is coming in debugging mode as well as in server also.

Refer attachment jaerror2.zip

Please do the needful. Because of those issues i am unable to show the demo to my client. These are not source stopper issues. All are working fine. But this error is always showing. I can't figure it out. And also i have to give work around for this issue. Please help me to fix this issues. or else kindly suggest me some work around it would more help full to me.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaerror1.JPG 
Views:	94 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	2452   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaerror2.JPG 
Views:	74 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	2453  
    Thanks for the detailed description pf the problems.

But, unfortunately, I can't reproduce both of these problems.

Well, I guess, the problem is in the dlls, and it works fine with the latest ones.

Please send me all four dlls, to let me a possibility to check my guess.
    Thanks for the detailed description pf the problems.

But, unfortunately, I can't reproduce both of these problems.

Well, I guess, the problem is in the dlls, and it works fine with the latest ones.

Please send me all four dlls, to let me a possibility to check my guess.

Hi

Thanks for your quick update. Please check your email.
    hello danill

I don't have EXt.Net.MVC dll. Where i have to download. From starting onwards i didn't used that dll. Is that dll is required?
    If required means please give me the download link.

Thanks and Regards

Mukesh Selvaraj
    Oh, apologize, you really don't use this dll.

I have reproduce the issue using your dlls.

To fix the problem please replace
        <DirectEvents>
            <Click Url="/Account/Logout/" Before="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');" />
        </DirectEvents>
    with
        <Listeners>
            <Click Handler="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');" />
        </Listeners>
        <DirectEvents>
            <Click Url="/Account/Logout/" />
        </DirectEvents>
    It causes the same effect, but doesn't work with Before. Well, it's a bug and fixed in the latest Ext.Net.

We are preparing the Ext.Net 1.0 RC2, it should become available to officially download soon. Don't forget to update:)
    Oh, apologize, you really don't use this dll.

I have reproduce the issue using your dlls.

To fix the problem please replace
        <DirectEvents>
        </DirectEvents>
    with
        <Listeners>
            <Click Handler="Ext.getBody().mask('Good Bye!', 'x-mask-loading');" />
        </Listeners>
        <DirectEvents>
            <Click Url="/Account/Logout/" />
        </DirectEvents>
    It causes the same effect, but doesn't work with Before. Well, it's a bug and fixed in the latest Ext.Net.

We are preparing the Ext.Net 1.0 RC2, it should become available to officially download soon. Don't forget to update:)
    Hello Danill

Thank you very much for your quick update and kind attention.

Is Ext.MVC.dll is required for MVC application?
    which one you shared here
    http://code.google.com/p/extnet-mvc/source/browse/

i followed this source project only in my whole application. in that i used only three dll's which one i shared with you.

so what is advantage of using that Ext.MVC.dll?

if it is must means how can i get that Ext.MVC.dll?

Kindly give me your kind suggestions..

because still my second JavaScript error not yet fixed.

FYI:

This error is always showing me. if clicked any other link from my menu means. this error got disappeared. and it's showing only in IE browser.
    It won't appear in other browsers like chrome,Firefox. But my client preferred browser is IE only. So i have to fix this issue.

When i hosted this test project in IIS means this error is always coming. In debugging mode sometimes it is coming. Most of time in debugging it wont come.

But in my development application this error is coming in debugging mode as well as in server also.

so please give your kind attention to those issues. also suggest me some work around to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaerror2.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	2480  
    Quote Originally Posted by vs.mukesh View Post
    Hello Danill

Thank you very much for your quick update and kind attention.

Is Ext.MVC.dll is required for MVC application?
    which one you shared here
    http://code.google.com/p/extnet-mvc/source/browse/

i followed this source project only in my whole application. in that i used only three dll's which one i shared with you.

so what is advantage of using that Ext.MVC.dll?

if it is must means how can i get that Ext.MVC.dll?
    Well, Ext.Net.MVC.dll provides more features (classes) to work with Ext.Net controls in the MVC context.

Generally, it's not required, and you can use Ext.Net controls without Ext.Net.Mvc.dll.

Although, If you want to use it (well, I think, it's preferred), please download it, build the solution and use.

Quote Originally Posted by vs.mukesh View Post

I can't reproduce this issue. I'm running the project again and again, but the issue doesn't appears.

Any clue to reproduce it under Visual Studio Web server? What the steps to reproduce? Just a login?

In debugging mode sometimes it is coming.
    How often this "sometimes"?
    Well, Ext.Net.MVC.dll provides more features (classes) to work with Ext.Net controls in the MVC context.

Generally, it's not required, and you can use Ext.Net controls without Ext.Net.Mvc.dll.

Although, If you want to use it (well, I think, it's preferred), please download it, build the solution and use.

I can't reproduce this issue. I'm running the project again and again, but the issue doesn't appears.

Any clue to reproduce it under Visual Studio Web server? What the steps to reproduce? Just a login?

How often this "sometimes"?
    Hello Danill

Thanks for your quick update and patience.
    I am also unable to reproduce the same issue in my sample application. But in development application it is coming so
    As per your instructions i downloaded latest Ext.Net Pro version dll's and replaced with my old dll's.
    Now that error got fixed in my development application and sample application too.

Once again thank you very much for your kind support.

Please mark it as solved.

Regards

Mukesh Selvaraj
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12