Good afternoon

I have a formpanel which contains Tabpanel, which contains 3 panels, which contain compositeFields.
By default the Formpanel is collapsed, but when i expand it, the compositeFields of the first panel in my tabpanel are not shown. I tried to play with DeferredRender at tabPanel but it doesn't work.

It always impacts the first panel to be shown when expanded.

<ext:FormPanel   
            ID="Details"
            Region="South"
            runat="server" 
            Title="Details" 
            Icon="Group" 
            Width="598"
            Height="200"
            Modal="true"
            Hidden="false"
            Collapsible="true"
            Layout="Fit" Collapsed="true">
            <Items>
                <ext:TabPanel ID="TabPanel1" runat="server" Border="false" DeferredRender="False">
                    <Items>
                        <ext:Panel 
                            ID="FirstTab"                            
                            Layout="Form">
                            <Items>                         
                                <ext:CompositeField ID="CompositeField5" runat="server" AnchorHorizontal="100%" FieldLabel="CompositeField 1">
                                    <Items>   
                                         <ext:TextField ID="AA" DataIndex="AA" runat="server" Width="50"/>
                                        <ext:DisplayField ID="DisplayField5" runat="server" Text="test:" /> 
                                        <ext:TextField ID="BB" DataIndex="BB" runat="server" Width="50" /> 
                                    </Items>
                                </ext:CompositeField>    
                            </Items>
                        </ext:Panel>
<ext:Panel 
                            ID="SecondTab"                            
                            Layout="Form">
                            <Items>                         
                                <ext:CompositeField ID="CompositeField5" runat="server" AnchorHorizontal="100%" FieldLabel="CompositeField 2">
                                    <Items>   
                                         <ext:TextField ID="AA" DataIndex="AA" runat="server" Width="50"/>
                                        <ext:DisplayField ID="DisplayField5" runat="server" Text="test:" /> 
                                        <ext:TextField ID="BB" DataIndex="BB" runat="server" Width="50" /> 
                                    </Items>
                                </ext:CompositeField>    
                            </Items>
                        </ext:Panel>
                    </Items>                
                </ext:TabPanel>
            </Items>            
        </ext:FormPanel>
In this example, compositeFields in the first tab won't be shown, while it will be in the second tab.

It seems to be related to the fact that collpased=true. When false, the compositefields in the first tab are shown.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sylvain