[CLOSED] [1.0] ResourceManager RenderStyles / RenderScripts

[CLOSED] [1.0] ResourceManager RenderStyles / RenderScripts

Hello,

I've noticed what I think is a bug with the ResourceManager. I want to disable the rendering of all Ext.NET JavaScript and CSS files, and instead compress and include them manually in two large files ("Application.js" and "Application.css").

I do this by setting "RenderStyles" and "RenderScripts" to "ResourceLocationType.None" on the ResourceManager, then register my files manually:

opResourceManager.RegisterClientStyleInclude("Application", "~/CSS/Application.css");
    opResourceManager.RegisterClientScriptInclude("Application", "~/JS/Application.js");
    However when the page is rendered, the CSS include tag for "Application.css" isn't rendered. The JS include tag for "Application.js" renders fine. Is there a way of getting the CSS tag to render in this scenario?

Thanks,

Dan
    Last edited by Daniil; Mar 15, 2011 at 7:47 AM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I should say that we are investigating the possibility to achieve your requirement.
    Hi Daniil,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any update on this issue?

Cheers

Dan
    Hi,

Well, None mode means that any resources rendering must be ommited (even icon styles). Therefore rendering js file in your case is bug (IMHO)
    I suggest to use 'opResourceManager.Page.ClientScript' or rendering resources via LiteralControl
    opResourceManager.Page.Header.Controls(new LiteralControl("<link href='...' />"));