Maximum Coolite Desktop Tags

Maximum Coolite Desktop Tags

Hi,
    I am using coolite to create Windows-Like web interface. Everything seemed to work perfectly till today, Now when I add any more tags -e.g. even creating a blank window - , it fired this error:

Please define a store for the GridPanel with ID='myfilesGrid'

The store is existing and is working properly and so is the grid when removing any other components from the page. I think the error is that there is a maximum limit of tags/controls per coolite desktop.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jan 07, 2011 at 4:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jocker_wow View Post
    Hi,
    I am using coolite to create Windows-Like web interface. Everything seemed to work perfectly till today, Now when I add any more tags -e.g. even creating a blank window - , it fired this error:

Please define a store for the GridPanel with ID='myfilesGrid'

The store is existing and is working properly and so is the grid when removing any other components from the page. I think the error is that there is a maximum limit of tags/controls per coolite desktop.
    is there any updates/fix/solutions?
    Hi,

No, there is no limit.

Could you provide a simplified sample to reproduce?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

No, there is no limit.

Could you provide a simplified sample to reproduce?
    hi Daniil, Since the error happens when the whole code is written as it is now,This is going to be a huge reply :), here it is

I'm working in Visual Studio 2008, asp.net 3.5.
    The page markup is below, I've created online demo at this link: ::Online Demo::
    Here is the error scenario:
    1- Click Games Management Icon
    2- When "All Players" window opens, Click Modify Player, then click Save button of the new window "Player Main Info"
    3- When "Player Computer Specs" Window opens, Click modify.
    Error:
    Server Error in '/' Application.

Please define a store for the GridPanel with ID='PurchaseInvoice_ItemCard_Dwin_BodyLayout_Tly_C odedItem_Grd'

Please note that this error can now be fixed only by removing any coolite component ! that's why I thought there is a limit of used components number a single page.

Please check the demo source code attached

web.zip
    Hi,

I did not test your code but try to move the store inside grid's Store inner tags and remove StoreID
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Hi,

I did not test your code but try to move the store inside grid's Store inner tags and remove StoreID
    dear Vladimir,
    thanks for your reply. I will try that once I get back, and will give you the result.
    Hi,

Dear Vladimir, you solution worked like magic! Thanks alot!
    I used to create stores in seperated tags than grids,why that error only happened at certain level of the page source?
    Hi,

Ops! I spoke so soon! Your solution worked for a while, but after I added some extra controls, the Modules cannot find DesktopWindows!
    Hi,

Please post or attach a simplified sample to reproduce the issue.