Load PartialViews on Panel

Load PartialViews on Panel

Hi,

I want to load several PartialViews on a Panel. That is, I have a selection list and each time an element is selected I want to load only the PartialView associated with this element.

If I use a DirectEvent, I can load a Partial view but Controls are added to the existed ones. Besides, with a DirectEvent I don't know how to change the url to render the PartialView dynamically.

If I use a Listener instead and load the PartialView url on the Panel, I only can view the string corresponding to the control javascript declaration.

Does anyone knows how can I perform this?

Thanks in advance,

Dominik.
    Hi,

In my MVC application I could load several PartialViews on a Panel using a DirectEvent or following the sample code explained at this other thread:

[CLOSED] Universal controller call in MVC

I pass a parameter to my Controller in relation with the ViewName to be loaded in the PartialView.

My problem is that I only want one PartialView at the same time. So if all my user controls have a panel with the same ID, only one controls is loaded, otherwise PartialViews are added to the container.

But having all the user controls the same main panel ID, when I load a new PartialView I have this error at Ext.layout.ContainerLayout.isValidParent method:

Error: 'getPositionEl().dom.parentNode' is null or not an object

How can I load only one PartialView in my main container?

Thanks,

Dominik.
    Please,

Any help about how to load only one PartialView in any Controller action call?

Thanks,

Dominik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominik View Post
    Hi,

I want to load several PartialViews on a Panel. That is, I have a selection list and each time an element is selected I want to load only the PartialView associated with this element.

If I use a DirectEvent, I can load a Partial view but Controls are added to the existed ones. Besides, with a DirectEvent I don't know how to change the url to render the PartialView dynamically.

If I use a Listener instead and load the PartialView url on the Panel, I only can view the string corresponding to the control javascript declaration.

Does anyone knows how can I perform this?

Thanks in advance,

Dominik.
    Please see how to change DirectEvent's url on the fly
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?12487
    Hi Daniil,

I could change url with a DirectEvent as I explaiden in my second post.

My problem now is how to load only one PartialView at a time in my Panel container. Basically I want to change one PartialView by another one, but I don't know how to render in this way.

If I use "RenderMode.AddTo" controls are added to the Panel, but I don't find any other mode to view only this PartialView. I could do that naming all my PartialView main Panels with the same name, but then I have "Error: 'getPositionEl().dom.parentNode' is null or not an object" error when loading a new PartialView.

I only can imagine to clear all Panel container items before load a new PartialView...

It it possible to perform this in some oher way?

Thanks again,

Dominik.
    You could clear the container's content in the Before handler of DirectEvent, please see
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php?12528