Advanced Drag and Drop

Advanced Drag and Drop

Is there any support for advanced drag and drop?

For instance, we're doing a simple file explorer with a treeview and gridpanel. We'd like to drag and drop reorder folders in the treeview, and from the treeview to the gridpanel, files/folders from the gridpanel to the treeview, and files/folders from the gridpanel to itself.

I've been doing it all mostly through javascript, but did I miss the boat and does Coolite already have a lot of drag and drop support? I know I can enable it on controls, but there are no special means to configuring it through asp.net instead of through javascript?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

RE: Advanced Drag and Drop

Hi,

Now the drag and drop support for TreePanel is absent. Advanced functionality for TreePanel (including drag and drop) planing on 0.8 release. We should start advanced functionality on next week, so I think you can find it in SVN very soon.

We will update this topic when code will be ready

RE: Advanced Drag and Drop

*Any updates for this request? *I am also interested in drag and drop between TreePanel and GridPanel. *Will there be an example soon? *I don't want to start on this if a solution will be posted shortly. *Thanks!