I have a store & grid filer that has the following set

<Store>
                                            <ext:Store runat="server" id="_Directory" RemotePaging="false" OnRefreshData="Directory_Refresh" AutoLoad="True">

<Reader>                                                             
                                                    <ext:JsonReader IDProperty="login">
                                                        <Fields>
                                                            <ext:RecordField Name="login" Type="String" />
                                                        </Fields>
                                                    </ext:JsonReader>                                                     
                                                </Reader> 
                                                <Proxy>
                                                    <ext:PageProxy></ext:PageProxy>
                                                </Proxy>
                                                <BaseParams>
                                                    <ext:Parameter Name="start" Value="0" Mode="Raw" />
                                                    <ext:Parameter Name="limit" Value="25" Mode="Raw" />
                                                </BaseParams>                                                                                                 
                                            </ext:Store> 

</Store>

<ext:GridFilters runat="server" ID="GridFilters1" Local="True">
                                                <Filters>
                                                    <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="fullname" />
                                                    <ext:StringFilter DataIndex="jobtitle" />
                                                </Filters>
                                            </ext:GridFilters>
I have had to use the page proxy otherwise the load mask does not show.

So how would I refresh the paging toolbar in this scenario, because as soon as a filter is applied the paging toolbar is not updated.
If you use the paging toolbar (e.g page forward) once the filter is applied then no problem as it updates.

You can see a similar problem here https://examples1.ext.net/#/GridPane...Filters_Local/
Goto page 2 then click Find 3m Co, once the filter is applied the paging toolbar is incorrect.

Is there an event fire's after the filter is applied so I can manually update the paging toolbar?

Thanks,
Dan