[CLOSED] Urgent: Ext.Net's support for localization and internationalization

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi geoff, any updates???
    A commit was made to SVN which should fix the problem.

As of now, the DateField, TimeField, etc will parse based upon the .CurrentUICulture.

Please SVN update and retest when you get a chance.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi Geoff, I will get back here when its done, but this project is currently based on 4-5 months old Ext.Net dll. I will get the dll upated, but regression testing and validation would easily take a week or two. But I will definitely post my results.

Thanks again for the good work :)
    We updated Ext.Net, and at first, it looked as if everything was fine now, until this bug was noticed:
    http://forums.ext.net/showthread.php...-Resource-file

I see a couple of issues now, but am holding off for a fix for the above bug (which is really simple), which might be related to other issues we are seeing.
    This is still a problem. I have updated to Revision 3460, and the test files posted above still cause the same issue...
    Hi,

What exactly issues from the first post? Both issues? I checked culture files and header is fixed in those files

Please note that now DateField uses Locale property of ResourceManager to determine required culture for the date parsing
    Hi vlad, things with DateField are in worse shape now than before. DateField does not report correct date as SelectedDate if Format is not set explicitly.

Please check the attached files. Keep your browser language to English only.
    Attached Files
    I think this was fixed yesterday.

I will test your sample to confirm.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    That's strange... I upgraded to latest version yesterday only... Looks like I did it before you committed it...
    I appreciate you providing great code samples, although in future posts, please post code samples in [CODE] tags instead of packed away in .zip files.

With a .zip, the code is not searchable. This will may help others in the future when searching for something similar.
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Feb 18, 2011 at 4:17 PM.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast