[CLOSED] Calendar - Events missing due to 6 startup ajax calls asking for events on separate dates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[CLOSED] Calendar - Events missing due to 6 startup ajax calls asking for events on separate dates

Is there a fix yet for the 6 ajax calls that get sent to the server when using remote data on a calendar? Depending upon the order of the calls, sometimes events don't show up on calendars as some of the calls return 0 events.

The event actually appears for a split second and then disappears as the store gets updated with the latest request. Click on a date in the date picker sends a correct start date and fixes the problem and the event shows on the calendar.

Also, why is there no end date ever sent along with the start date?
    Last edited by Daniil; Feb 03, 2011 at 2:26 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

We are investigating this problem.
    There does appear to be some unfortunate defects in the <ext:Calendar> related to the issues you posted above.

At the moment a fix is not available and it's unclear if a fix will be available in the foreseeable future. I am doing some further investigation and will report back later this week.

The defect has been fixed in Extensible Calendar Pro, although this is a different product and would require a separate license, see

http://ext.ensible.com/products/calendar/

An "Ext.NET Calendar Pro" release will also be available in the near future. More information being released soon.

Some preliminary demos of Ext.NET Calendar Pro are available at http://calendarpro.ext.net/
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Yeah, no kidding :-)

The Calendar is really buggy. I've spent hours trying to get this thing to work right.

I bought the premium support after i was told this:

We are always focused on Premium Help forum which is for Ex.Net License PRO owners. So, they get answers as fast as we can.

If it's a bug, we will attempt to fix it immediately.
    I mean these are major bugs. Is there a work around? Am i just wasting my time on this thing?
    We're still investigating a fix.

The Calendar is a complex component and this is a complex defect, so it's going to take some time to work though this problem.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder
    Hi,

The problem is fixed. Please update from SVN and retest
    About end date, please remove 'start' and 'end' parameters from BaseParams of the store, after update those params are not required any more (start and end will be automatically added to a request)
    You guys rock!
    What's the SVN path?
    It's not letting me login.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast