[CLOSED] Javascript syntax error on response with directMethod call in usercontrol

[CLOSED] Javascript syntax error on response with directMethod call in usercontrol

Hello,

I have a usercontrol with 2 directMethods, during runtime create more controls inside this usercontrol and add listeners to call a usercontrol directMethod, it works fine but i received a javascript syntax error with the result of the called directMethod.

In eval(result.script)
    .callbackRefreshHandler(response, {serviceResponse: {success:true,data:{data:[{"Id":1,"Nombre":"Forfait desechable 1 día"}], total: 0}}}, , o.eventType, o.action, o.extraParams);.callbackRefreshHandler(response, {serviceResponse: {success:true,data:{data:[], total: 0}}}, , o.eventType, o.action, o.extraParams);
    If execute this eval(result.script) in inmediate windows receive same error, I cant see what is wrong.

Could you see any wrong in this response?

Thanks
    Last edited by geoffrey.mcgill; Jan 14, 2011 at 7:40 PM. Reason: [CLOSED]
    Hi,

I dont see an id for the store. It is mean that you did not set ID for the store and call DataBind before adding the store to controls collection.
    Setting ID for the store should the fix the problem (also, if you add the store to Controls or Store property of another widget then call DataBind after adding the store to that property)
    I`ve asign a storeID and execute databind after it added to controls collection and works fine. CLOSED

Thanks so much Vlad.