Ext.NET Problem with VS 2010

Ext.NET Problem with VS 2010

Hello everyone
    I'm new in this ExtJS thing

what i wanna ask is simple

1. can we code this Ext.Net in .cs file programatically?? so we can integrate it with another class in .Net
    I ask this because all things in example are pure js and in view environment

2. I have Installed it in my VS 2010 and it come up in my toolbox, but when i drag it why does the view won't come up?? there just a square name the ID and some writing like this "Please Configure in Source View"

3. I try the example in Gridpanel -> multiheader -> filter , but then the field for filtering won't come up?? fyi my environment is with VS 2010

Thx for the answer, be waiting for it
    oyeah FYI, i think this is cool!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_koro View Post
    1. can we code this Ext.Net in .cs file programatically?? so we can integrate it with another class in .Net
    I ask this because all things in example are pure js and in view environment
    Hi,

Not sure what you mean. There is a lot C# code in the examples.

2. I have Installed it in my VS 2010 and it come up in my toolbox, but when i drag it why does the view won't come up?? there just a square name the ID and some writing like this "Please Configure in Source View"
    Unfortunately, Design Mode is not supported.

3. I try the example in Gridpanel -> multiheader -> filter , but then the field for filtering won't come up?? fyi my environment is with VS 2010
    There was a bug in RC1. The fix is available in SVN and will be available in RC2 which is coming.

P.S. Please always ask technical support questions in Help or Premium (for premium members) Help forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniil View Post
    Hi,

Not sure what you mean. There is a lot C# code in the examples.

Unfortunately, Design Mode is not supported.

There was a bug in RC1. The fix is available in SVN and will be available in RC2 which is coming.

P.S. Please always ask technical support questions in Help or Premium (for premium members) Help forums.
    hei daniil thx for the answer
    too bad that there's no design mode in this

but hey for the point 3 of my question, where i can get it from your svn? coz i need to create the filter for POC in here :)
    but hey for the point 3 of my question, where i can get it from your svn?
    Well, sources from SVN are available for owners of License Pro, please see
    http://www.ext.net/store/