TabPanel problem, little block in or above tabs

TabPanel problem, little block in or above tabs

I have a DotNetNuke project where I used a TabPanel inside a user control (a window).
    The problem is that (in IE) above the tabs a little block is being displayed. I think this is a bug, but I'm not sure.
    The problem does not occur when I use a TabPanel inside a normal project, using an aspx page with the controls directly on it.

Can anybody share some thoughts?

Here's a image....

Hi,

I guess it is problem with closable icon of the tab. It is difficult to say something concrete, try to investigate DOM by developer toolbar and play with styles of closable element
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Hi,

I guess it is problem with closable icon of the tab. It is difficult to say something concrete, try to investigate DOM by developer toolbar and play with styles of closable element
    Thanks,
    I experimented with the closable option and it, indeed, looks like a problem with the closable icon (or at least with the layout position for the icons). When I enable the closable icon, it is located exactly on the spot the block is in the picture. Setting the width of the tabs does not make any difference in this case...

I will investigate further, thanks!