Does Ext.Net provide Extjs licence.

Does Ext.Net provide Extjs licence.

Does buying Ext.Net provide me a commercial license to EXT js too? I mean can we use the latest Extjs code on my commercial projects as I buy Ext.Net and use it? Or do I need to buy a separate Extjs license again. Do we get free Upgrades to Next Major Release of Extjs (w/in 12 mo.). Please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sai.
    Hi,

The following is cut/paste from the Q&A section of http://www.ext.net/store/.

Is a separate license to the Sencha Ext JS JavaScript library required?

No. The Ext.NET Pro license includes the right to use the Sencha Ext JS library as a part of Ext.NET, subject to the terms of the License Agreement. You do not require a separate Sencha Ext JS Commercial License to use Ext.NET, as rights are included to use Ext JS in commercial projects when used in conjunction with Ext.NET Pro.
    A free upgrade to Ext.NET v2.0 will be included if you purchase Ext.NET v1.0. The Ext.NET v2.0 will include the next major release of Ext JS (v4.0).

Free Upgrades For Pro + Premium Support Bundle Purchase

Starting today, when an Ext.NET Pro License and Premium Support subscription is purchased together, a free upgrade to the next major release is included. This is in addition to the already included free minor version upgrades. For example, upgrading from 1.0 to 1.1 to 1.x are all free, and now upgrading to a future 2.0 release would be included during your twelve month subscription.
    Hope this helps.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder