[CLOSED] Fieldset Cls property does'nt work

[CLOSED] Fieldset Cls property does'nt work

Hi,
    I am trying to apply a class to fieldset. It does'nt seem to be working. But when I try to change it through Body Style it works perfectly.

<ext:FieldSet ID="FieldSet1" runat="server" Title="Fieldset1" Border ="false" cls="selectedscheme"">
                <Body >
                <ext:Button ToggleGroup="btntoggle" runat="server" AllowDepress="false" Icon="Tick" ID="btnoption2" EnableToggle="true" ></ext:Button>
                </Body>
                </ext:FieldSet>

<style type="text/css">

.selecttedscheme
            {
                background-color:#fbf0d2; font-size:13; border-top:1px dotted #aabbcc;border-bottom:1px dotted #aabbcc; color:#000000;
            }
        </style>
    Also the intellisense does'nt seem to work with cls. It shud ideally show css styles available in the page. But its not showing. I tried same with window and panel, but CLS never shows list of styles available.

Thanks,

RE: [CLOSED] Fieldset Cls property does'nt work

Hi Amit,

You have an extra double-quote in the FieldSet tag, just after*cls="selectedscheme"" <--- extra double-quote character!!

Once you remove that extra double-quote your code sample appears to work correctly.

cls="selectedscheme"

I'm looking into the [CssClassProperty] attribute which should enable intellisense for the .Cls and other related css class properties.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Double quote was a mistake. But anyway it does'nt work. Just tried. Can you try at ur end?

Thanks,

As I mentioned my previous post, once I removed the extra double-quote, the css class was applied properly to the fieldset. It appears to be working fine for me.*

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hey,
    Sorry to have troubled you over this. The style name in css was selecttedscheme and I was writing selectedscheme. Everythings double!. Need for intellisense.

Sorry once again and Thanks,

Hi Amit,

Thanks for the update.*

Unfortunately it looks like intellisense is not going to work for the css class type properties (.Cls, .BaseCls, etc) becuase of a defect in Visual Studio.

I've applied the [CssClassProperty] attribute to all relavant properties, but the Visual Studio parser does not render intellisense options.*

I found reference to several others online having this same problem when trying to build custom web controls and applying the CssClassPropertyAttribute.

I'll leave the attribute on the properties, and hopefully in a future build (or sp) of Visual Studio they will be able to correct the problem.*

Hope this helps.

Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Hmm,
    Did u get a chance to look at my radio group post in the Premium Forum?
    Thanks