How far off is GridPanel really?

How far off is GridPanel really?

Hi there,

I know this is a "how long is a piece of string" question btw some may say "twice as long from start to middle point" but in terms of the gridview panel how far away do you anticipate? 1 week? 1 month? 3 months? 6 months? 1 year?

I ask because I have a project where I would like to use these controls and it would be nice to know so the project could be planned better. In terms of licensing when can you actually purchase?

One other thing to mention is maybe in the examples you could include the viewport etc in case people who visit the examples page don't know it's included now?

Thanks for all your time and effort it's great that this project exists and for all your hard effort in making things work

Regards Robsworld

RE: How far off is GridPanel really?

Hi Robsworld,

My guesstimate... <2 weeks until our current work on the GridPanel will be available, but not publicly, only via SVN. The GridPanel will be publicly released with version 0.6, which I'm hoping/expecting to be released early/mid July.

I'll be posting some GridPanel demo's within a week. We're still working on getting several CRUD samples working. Reading, Paging, Sorting and Filters is working (client or server side) right now... and it's frick'n hot.

Professional/Commercial Licensing + Professional support contracts (includes SVN access) should be available to purchase within 3 days.

Pricing

Professional License: $499/developer*
    Professional Support: $299/developer*

*discounts on volume
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

I should be adding the ViewPort and several Layout demo's to the Examples section tonight. We quietly soft launched 0.5 because there are obviously still a few loose ends (website wise) that we still need to complete. But, we did not want to delay the release any longer.
    Geoffrey McGill
    Founder

Thanks for the prompt response, it's great to see you guys giving EXTJS to the asp.net community keep up the great work

Regards Robsworld