How about boys. I have a problem with a treePanel. I have a treePanel one filled with dynamic way when the page loads. Up there, everything works fine, but the problem starts when I want to refresh it with a different data treePanel.

<ext:TreePanel ID="TreePanel1" runat="server" Width="400" AutoWidth="true" RootVisible="true"
                                    UseArrows="true" AutoScroll="true" Animate="true" EnableDD="true" ContainerScroll="true">
                                    <Root>
                                        <ext:AsyncTreeNode Text="Examples" NodeID="root" Expanded="true" />
                                    </Root>

<Loader>
                                        <ext:PageTreeLoader OnNodeLoad="GetExamplesNodes" PreloadChildren="true">
                                            <EventMask ShowMask="true" Target="Parent" Msg="Cargando..." />
                                        </ext:PageTreeLoader>
                                    </Loader>
                                    <Listeners>
                                        <Click Handler="if(node.isLeaf()){e.stopEvent();TreePanel1_Click(e,node);}" />
                                    </Listeners>
                                </ext:TreePanel>

protected void GetExamplesNodes(object sender, ExtNet.NodeLoadEventArgs e)
        {
            if (e.NodeID == "root")
            {
                List<SLEG_PUBLICACION> publicaciones = SessionHelper.GetValue<List<SLEG_PUBLICACION>>("DataSessionPublicaciones", null);
                var nodes = GetNodeCollection(publicaciones);
                e.Nodes = nodes;
                //e.Nodes.AddRange(nodes);
            }
        }
So far, so good. The problem is when I re-assign a different node with different data treepanel.

<ext:ToolbarButton ID="ToolbarButton3" runat="server" Text="Buscar otra vez" Icon="Basket">
                                        <AjaxEvents>
                                            <Click OnEvent="btnBuscar_Click">
                                                <EventMask ShowMask="true" Msg="Buscando..." MinDelay="500" />
                                            </Click>
                                        </AjaxEvents>
                                    </ext:ToolbarButton>
 protected void btnBuscar_Click(object sender, ExtNet.AjaxEventArgs e)
        {
}
My question is: how I can do to replenish the node as performed in method "GetExamplesNodes."

Obviously, it is assumed that the method is going to have a filtered data with some criteria. The problem is that the Treepanel properties or methods should I use for refilling.

Perhaps a solution would be to run the method "GetExamplesNodes" but as I do that from the method "btnBuscar_Click" after pressing the button click ...

I say goodbye, thanking in advance for any help offered.

FAFNER